One Global Consulting (OGC Relocation) works with companies throughout the world to provide comprehensive and customized global mobility management solutions. We offer professional relocation and immigration services for corporations moving their employees to or from Iceland.
OGC Relocation is committed to providing a personal, effective and tailored services for the employee, accompanying family and the corporate client. Our strategy is simple, we aim for excellence in service, we are flexible in order to meet client and customer needs and strive for efficiency. Also, OGC Relocation is a current member of the European Relocation Association (EuRA).
We assist our clients with:
- Arrival Assistance
- Area Tour / Orientation
- Home Search / Temporary Housing
- Work and Residence Permits
- School Search
- Settling In
- Ongoing Support
- Departure Service
- Intercultural Training
- OGC Relocation can arrange airport pickup or meet the employee and family upon arrival at the airport.
Area Tour/ Orientation:
- The orientation day is tailor made based on the needs of the employee.
- OGC Relocation provides an information packet, whith relevant relocation information.
- OGC Relocation will provide an overview of the housing market and schooling system, orientation of the city and relevant residential neighborhoods.
Home Search / Temporary Housing
- OGC Relocation will conduct housing market research aligned with the employee needs.
- We can arrange temporary living within client’s budgeting in advance of the home search program if necessary. We arrange appointments and provide accompanied viewings of selected properties.
- We perform pre-move-in inspections and assist with lease negotiation and coordinate the issuing and delivery of deposits and lease signing.
- We set up utilities and connection to services like Internet, cable / satellite TV etc.
Work and Residence Permits
- OGC Relocation can provide information on the procedures and requirements for relevant permits.
- We further assist with all aspects of the application process both for EU/EEA citizens and non-EU/EEA citizens.
- Counsel assignee of the existing school situation i.e. available placements, provide pertinent information on the different international schools, including curriculum, teaching styles, classes offered.
- Assist with the follow up of all paperwork for school registration, where necessary.
- OGC Relocation provides an accompanied walk-through of housing, pointing out safety issues, explaining appliances, helping the employee/spouse. We assist the employee/spouse in documenting damages as well as assisting with setting up a bank account. We also assist with understanding the types of insurances the employee/family may need.
- OGC Relocation can provide support for the employee as well as the HR department. Can be arranged for 3, 6, and 12 months ongoing support.
- Redirection of mail.
- Cancellation of subscriptions (utilities, bank, etc.).
- Arranging cleaning.
- Moving out inspection and closing the lease agreement.
- Icelandic National Culture.
- Icelandic Business Culture.
- Cultural Intelligence.